Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chem Intro

Hey there
I'm Mary Angelyn Elagor and I'm a junior student at Zamboanga del Norte National High School.
This is my blog in Chemistry and in here I will be posting the things that will happen in our Chemistry class for this SY 2009-2010.
I hope you guys will take time to read my entries for there will be some stuff that might be helpful to you.
I was so happy when our teacher said that we will be making blogs for our research stuff in Chem, for i have been always a blogger.
I'm looking forward in all our activities and hopefully I'll do well.
I also know that our blog has to be all about our Chem life and if you want to know what other things I'll be doing I'll post my other blog soon.=]
I took the opportunity to right my 1st entry because its saturday here and i have nothing to do.
Oh and a shout out to our Chem teacher Ma'am Mayormita. =] You Rock!=]

That is it for now guys... I'll be posting other stuff soon...
=]

xoxo
anjie

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gie its chantie,nice project with mam i wish i had this kind of project too...

    ReplyDelete